Wasini Dolphin Dhow 1 Day Safaris Full Day Dhow Tours Excursions
Mombasa South Coast Tours & Excursions - 1 Day Wasini Island Dolphin Dhow Safaris
Wasini Island Dolphin Dhow 1 day safari tours. If you're looking for an exciting full day excursion in Mombasa, our Dolphin Dhow safari to Wasini Island is exactly what you are looking for!
Wasini Island lies off the southern Indian Ocean coast of Kenya next to Shimoni. It is approximately 5km long and 1km across. There are no cars or roads on Wasini Island. The island is next to the Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park.
A site of early Swahili civilization, its attractions include exposed coral reefs. Pick your day and send us an email; or simply call us on +254712918589. TOMASI Holidays Africa! Your gate-way to Wasini.
Dolphin Safaris Mombasa South Coast - Luxury Wasini Island Day Trip Excursions
The popular full day Wasini Island Dhow tour start in the early morning when you are picked up from your Mombasa Kenya coast hotel or self-catering cottage. You will then depart for the South coast, crossing the Likoni ferry enroute and heading to the South coast of Mombasa.
You will have an opportunity to see coastal homesteads and palm tree plantations along the way.
Wasini Island Dhow safari program.....
On arrival at the Shimoni Jetty, at approximately 0800 hrs, you will board a traditional Arabic dhow and sail into the Wasini Channel. The day is focused on relaxation, viewing stunning and colourful surroundings.
Highlights will include snorkeling in the Kisite / Mpunguti Marine Park to spot dolphins, and possibly turtles. Sighting of Dolphins is NOT a guaranteed experience as we will be out in the open seas.
Take time looking at marine-life from a glass-bottomed boat, enjoy an excellent seafood lunch, and then a historical tour around Wasini fishing village. Optionally, instead of the Wasini Village tour, you can simply relax by our pool-side as you reflect on the beautiful day!
You will depart Shimoni in the late afternoon to arrive back in Mombasa in the early evening where you will be dropped at your hotel or home.
Luxury Wasini Dolphin Dhow Excursion Rates Per Person:
- Kenya Citizens - Kshs. 7,350/=
- Kenya and East Africa Residents - Kshs. 7,550/=
- Expatriates working in Kenya require Residency Cards to enjoy residents rates
- Non residents - US$ 135
- Child (below 12 years of age): Residents - Kshs. 3,850/= Non residents - US$ 70
Please Note: Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
To confirm your booking, full payment must be received 48 hours PRIOR to your sail date.
Payment is via Safaricom M-Pesa to 0712918589.
- Shared transport in a safari tour van or coach
- Kenya Wild Service (KWS) Marine Park Fees
- Complimentary sodas and mineral water on board the Dhow
- Seafood Lunch (Vegetarian option available on prior request)
- Drinks - beer, soda, wine by glass etc - provided during lunch
- Dhow and professional guide
- Pick-up & drop off from your hotel in Mombasa North or South Coast
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Diving equipment
- Diving Instructions
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and Gratuities